Friday, September 14, 2007

Access

Distance Learning is an excellent tool for teaching. It is actually making it possible for one person to be in many places at the same time. As for the students, they are going to benefit the most from this program. I was impressed with the amount of programs that are already offered on the website and with what they are still planning to do. It is neat to think that instead of settling just for the curriculm that is available to you in your area you can reach out and connect with someone else who can offer you new opportunites and adventures. I was born in a small town and would love to go back to that way of life, but I don't because my son wouldn't have all the chances he does here in Mobile, but if this program gives us as teachers and students the ability to connect without leaving where we are, that would be wonderful. I just wish they had all this stuff when I was in high school!

0 comments: