Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dr. Stange's "Cultural Revolution"

After reading the article, I went back to my previous post and still agree with everything it stated. The time of listening and watching is here and it seems to be growing larger every day. Paper is out and multimedia is in, which is not a horrible thing, it is just a new way of thinking and living in a changing world. I do agree with the fact that if people or institutions don't embrace the technology of today and make it readily available to the younger generation, they will be pretty much left by the waste side and that would be a shame. Everyone should stop complaining about what they think we are losing and start paying attention to what we are getting. I, myself, have no problem with this new technology and as for my future as a teacher, I can't wait!!! Think of all the exciting stuff I will be able to share with my students. The classroom will actually come alive, because instead of students just reading about things, they will actually be able to participate in them, a hands on type of learning.

0 comments: